Saturday, March 31, 2012

Waylon is a turd!

So the very last baby we will ever have unless we get very rich is a turd! He was born in August very dramatically I might add! From birth he is a risk taker.. I can only imagine the coranary he will give me later in life... Well he doesn't listen very well, I keep telling him to slow dow with this growing up business and well my words fall on deaf ears. He is Amazing! I love him but i want him to take his time.. not that it is at all realistic or possible..He is now 7 months and such a lil old man!

I swear he complains when he needs something: hey woman i am hungry, i pooed myself, um i need attention, sigh .. YES he sighs about everything I might add..he gets that crap from me.. He cut his first tooth about a month ago.. I had no idea.. I mean he chewed on everything in arms reach, my shirt attached to my arm, hands toys his siblings.. EVERYTHING. He never was fussy AMEN! he is trully different then my 3 other kids. Not once did he complain.. I bought stock in oragel..and used it twice!!! What a lil jerk! How dare he not be fussy so i can't use the oragel.. LOL So 3 days ago Waylon desides to pull at my I am a Mother strings.. you know those kind.. the ones that when they do something new you think they are even more amazing and at the same time your heart breaks a little knowing they are growing up.. WAY TOO FAST!! Well he has started pulling himself up in his playpen and bed....Yes Ashley he loves that bed..THANK YOU!!.. well he in his little mind just thinks he is a lil old man and can do much much more than he is able to do.. He got his first boo boo from the coffee table.. I felt so bad for him I know it hurt..

At the same time I know he will get more boo boos and some will be bloody. So me and his Daddy comforted him and he just looked at me like Why did you let me explore.. What the hell I thought I could accomplish this.. Don't get me wrong i watch him like a Mama hawk to make sure I limit his boo boos but at the same time I have to let him do so he can learn. So I let him exploor the dinning bench.. I got new gray hairs cause I just knew he would crack his precious head on that tile floor.. so i held him and let him pull his self up.. He turned and looked at me like he just climbed mt. Everest... which he WILL NEVER do as long as I'm alive. So I congradulated him on his achievement and cried on the inside..  we managed to not get hurt..score for me!! where has all the time gone? Is there some time fairy that just zooms through the baby stuff?? Non the less, he is a turd and I love him.

So he zoooooooms around in his walker with a purpose.. MOVE the hell out of his way!! it is sooo funny that the older kids can just go where they want.. outside inparticular and he follows them..but stops at the door.. damn walker!! So he starts standing up in it real stiff..it cracks me up.. I know it is wrong..but he flails his pudgy lil arms out screaming at them which I can imagine is his ouw way of sayin hey guys what about me?? I call his name and he looks at me with tears in his eyes and I chuckle a lil cause he just wants to be so big.. all I can tell him is to slow it down.. mostly for my sake..and then go sit in the yard with him. watching him look at the big kids with awe and amazement. i would love to know what he thinks about..

So I guess this is my first blog.. hopefully of many.. i can't promise spectacular grammar or PG rated paragraphs. what I can promise is they are all writen by me...

No comments:

Post a Comment