Thursday, April 5, 2012

Korbin HATES EVERYTHING!

So my wonderful loving Korbin turned 4 and now HATES everything??!!

I am at the checkout at the store.. he tells me in a loud voice I hate that man..about the guy in front of me.. I tell him that isn't very nice and I don't want to hear him say it again. I thought it went well and it was done with.. I was SOOOOO VERY WRONG!! We are at the red light waiting for the turn signal and he now hates the person in front of us... I say to him I can't go till they go and THEY can't go till they get the arrow.. he said I hate the red light..Lord his list is growing...I tell him he needs to learn patience or life will be very difficult for him..I cook almost every night.. if we don't have leftovers we get pizza or on the very rare occasion we go eat out.. He was on this chicken nugget kick all he would eat.. he hates everything remember... So I said you know what buddy I am tired of this foolishness you hear me. he said uh-huh.. which I know is him being a smart ass.. Lord knows he is. So i fix white beans.. he loved white beans.. now he hates them???? So ok well I can play this game. that is all you can eat nothing else. Do NOT ask me for anything!!! he in his defiance went to bed hungry for the next 2 months!!! I fed him breakfast and lunch and I would fix him the same supper as we were having.. Nope I hate this..I tried so hard to coax him into eating.. and I was told if he is hungry enough he will eventually eat it... so everyone would be done eating and he would still have his food uneaten... I put on some LBS for not letting his food go to waste...

So one day I tried something new... it was white beans again..and like always he hated it.. so I started saying ok well you get this and nothing else, the hubby chimed in to let it go, I quickly shot his advice down with a fire stare and the whole I got this let it alone.. he accepted defeat i said OMG Korbin  look at all that food in your bowl!!! Wow lest see if you can take one bite.. he quickly informed me he could take 2 bites.. even showed me the possible bites with his fingers.. I said oh yeah show me. I was up for the challenge and this day I would WIN! He took the two bites.. I nodded to the hubby with this shit eating grin like huh told you so Buddy.. mmmmhmmmph. So I coaxed another bite and another.. before we knew it he finished.. I said were the beans good .. he shockingly said yes! This day we both won! he actually liked something and I got him to eat!

I cooked my famous red beans..as I always say I cook with love and my beans are the best!! the kids do too lol they say i am the best cook ever and daddy is the best drink fixer.. he gets their drinks fixed like no bodies business!! So still feeling success from the food war won.. I fix Korbin a bowl of beans..I hate red beans he yelled like it was the end of the world.. but he love LOVES cornbread.. I gave him a piece big enough to piss him off..  He tore into it and wanted more.. I said nope we have to eat our beans..I sat a little higher in my chair knowing I would win this battle and take no POW! His daddy got up to get more bread and I quickly...i am so freaking smart sometimes...said oh look Korbin daddy is getting more bread you want some.. he said yesssss I said ok Lets see how many bites we can take before daddy gets here with the bread.. I gave the hubby the take your good ole time getting back look and We ate bite after GLORIOUS bite! he had ate the whole bowl! and got a slice of cornbread! VICTORIOUS!

So now he knows I fix supper or what ever he better eat cause this momma isn't budging!

No comments:

Post a Comment